Our Nutritional Analysis can help you determine your nutritional status, pinpoint dietary inadequacies, and help you build and maintain your health. It takes about 30 minutes to complete. It asks questions about possible symptoms that can relate to nutritional imbalances. The questions are based on what your body is experiencing with the foods and supplements you are presently taking.
With your Nutritional Analysis, you receive
- An analysis of 65 nutritional categories
- A color graph prioritizing weaknesses
- Items of concern prioritized
- Things to watch, prioritized
- Explanation of weakness
- Dietary guidelines
- Supplement recommendations
- Recommendations unique to you
Upon payment, you will receive the Nutritional Analysis to the email provided at checkout. Once you complete and submit the analysis and intake forms, a Nutritionist will contact you to schedule your consultation.